Data Entry Specialist
- Headquarters: San Jose, California
Posted :2017-10-10 07:30:36pm
This individual will Attend to customers and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Performs data entry and Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers. Responsible in assisting with administrative support with regards to order entries. This position strives for excellent computer entry, is detailed oriented and able to prioritize responsibilities.
Summary of essential job functions
1. Ability to produce accurate, professional and error-free documents in a timely manner.
2. Ability to provide informative and professional assistance when working with the public/customers and co-workers.
3. Answer and address incoming phone calls and emails in a timely and polite manner.
4. Take and relay messages efficiently.
5. Provide general administrative and clerical support.
6. Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
7. Monitor and maintain office equipment.
8. Effective management of time and resources.
9. Enter Purchase Order in Shopkeeper.
10. Prepare travelers and packing slips in Shopkeeper.
11. Knowledge in the area(s) of Company policies, procedures, and products.
12. Ability to prioritize and multi-task various projects within the department.
13. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all aspects.
14. Demonstration of attention to detail and accuracy to insure quality work and products.
15. Communicates with customer with regards to production delays or changes.
16. Gathers appropriate internal approvals for order acceptance before committing to the customer.
17. Communicates to employees about Company policies, procedures, and announcements.
18. Coordinates with Human Resources department with administration of paperwork and other duties.
19. Other duties as needed.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be able to use Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Minimum Associate’s Degree or equivalent.
• 3-5 Years of Experience Required. Benefits: Medical Dental Vision Life AD&
Apply for this position: