Part-time mobile / full-stack engineer
- Headquarters: Remote
Posted :2018-02-03 09:07:46pm
Develop Mental, part-time mobile / full-stack engineer
Develop Mental is a small but quickly growing software consultancy. We flexibly cover all aspects of software including design and delivery to strategy, culture, and training. We have special expertise in agile methodologies and test driven development. Our goal is to find great problems and great people to figure them out.
We are a flexible, passionate, and pragmatic team of expert technologists. We love working with people and strive to grow our meritocracy. We value kindness, respect, honesty. We also truly care about our craft, and need people who care as well. We work our best to check ego and status quo at the door and nearly always find a pragmatic solution for any problem.
Founded in 2016, we have taken the slow and steady route. We don’t even have a website yet!!! Seriously!!! Having reached a manageable balance of growth and stability, we are currently in a ramp-up mode while we prepare to launch our first sustained marketing effort.
Part-time that could turn into more… 15 hours per week for about 3-4 months… Working on a Java Spring / Angular + Ionic app.
Mostly on the frontend, need to have full stack experience though. If you can help with UX, that’s a bonus.
Given the size of the job, we need someone who can absolutely hit the ground running and won’t need a lot of training in these technologies.
- Collaborating with client on enhancements to their platform
- Executing and owning all aspects of software development process
- Maintaining a crazy high levels of organization, communication, and kindness
- Improving Develop Mental’s culture, process, and standards
- 3-5 years in a full-stack software development role
- 1+ year in Java Spring
- 1+ year in Angular
- 1+ year in mobile development
- 1+ year in Ionic
- Experience with agile and TDD methodologies and practices
- Experience with Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and Reactjs
- Project management experience
- Did we mention organization, communication, and kindness skills?
The Bottom Line
Develop Mental is a modern, passionate, and pragmatic place to work. Apply now to get in on the ground floor and help build something incredibly special!
- Fitness / gym reimbursement
- A team of people that truly care
Apply for this position: